Monday 10 September 2012

Coo..

Coo.. This is really a place is Belgium. I heard about this first from Varun and he mentioned it had a beautiful falls and the place looks lovely. So after many years got an opportunity to visit this based on Yuva's planning. This is one trip where I did literally nothing and just walking. It has a hub for adventure sport and all others ventured into Paint ball. They had rope climbing .. which i would never dare to do:). The adventure sport park was merged with a theme park. But I felt even my childish instincts dint pop out after I entered the theme park. Where has it gone?? The largest waterfall in Belgium was there in Coo or that is what I was told. It was the shortest I have ever seen. Anyway a day well spent I thought with a good drive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment